The Saints Chronicles bring vividly to life the stories of courageous Christians from the earliest days of Christianity to modern times. All five volumes of this popular graphic novel series are packed with engaging texts and dramatic images that captivate readers of all ages and inspire them to appreciate and live out more fully their participation in the Mystical Body of Christ.
In this volume, you’ll dive into the life of Christianity’s boldest heroes of the Faith, including:
- Pope St. Celestine V, the humble hermit who was named the head of the Catholic Church — and was the first pope to resign from his position.
- St. Ignatius of Loyola, the valiant young warrior who was injured in battle, experienced a profound conversion, and became one of the greatest spiritual teachers in Church history.
- St. Clare, who, following the words of St. Francis, committed to a life of poverty and devout prayer.
- St. Germaine of Pibrac, the young French girl who, despite deformities and sickness, lived a life of heroic love and patience.
- St. Vincent de Paul, the patron of charitable societies, who avoided personal comforts and showed immense compassion for the poor.
The stirring adventures of these brave Christian souls remind us that God has in mind for each of us a unique mission worthy of all our imagination and all our daring.
Appealing to readers of all ages, these four graphic novels will educate, enlighten, entertain, and inspire while illuminating the path of holiness and solidifying in your children a decidedly Catholic worldview.