The inspiring story that has encouraged thousands of children who have felt left out or who have special needs. In this timeless bestseller, readers experience the tender love God has for those who feel alone and different.
From bestselling author Max Lucado comes a unique Christmas story called The Crippled Lamb, an inspirational children's book about being different, fitting in, and being happy with yourself. With more than 100,000 copies sold, this timeless bestseller has become a holiday read the entire family enjoys.
The Crippled Lamb follows the story of Joshua, a lamb with a crippled leg who feels left out because he can't run and play like the other lambs. But God has a special plan for Joshua's life, as He does for all who feel alone. Readers will feel a gentle tug on their hearts as the little lamb's prayers are answered in an amazing way on Christmas Day.
This warm and endearing book:
- Is great for readers ages 3 to 7
- Has a jacket with beautiful gold foil and an embossed title on the front cover
- Includes original oil-painting illustrations by Liz Bonham
- Is a great choice for kids who have disabilities, deal with anxiety or bullying, or are learning about inclusivity
- Is a perfect gift for Christmas or birthdays