Fiction and nonfiction books and movies speculate about end-of-the-world scenarios, proposing a rogue’s gallery of corrupt leaders and a host of chilling, apocalyptic theories. Disillusioned by the crippled state of our Church and our world, people are increasingly placing faith in prophecies that claim to know details and dates about upcoming chastisements.
Will the “final confrontation” include unprecedented bloodshed or the subtle trickery of seduction (or both)? Have the current intellectual, political, and sexual “liberation” movements — including within the Church — created the platform required for the Antichrist to emerge?
In an age of diabolical disorientation, this captivating book provides much-needed clarity on relevant biblical prophecies — from Old Testament times to St. Paul and Revelation — and writings of early Church Fathers and Doctors of the Church, including Sts. Augustine, Gregory the Great, Jerome, and Thomas Aquinas.
This prescient book will enlighten you on whether there is more than one Antichrist, the types of leaders and societies that Cardinal Newman believed would be forerunners of the Antichrist, and how long the Antichrist will reign. You will also explore the Church’s teaching on millenarianism and the prospect that the reign of the Antichrist is drawing closer.
A valuable and timely resource, this book will aid you in understanding views on the Antichrist through history and how they are linked to predictions about the end of the world, the Second Coming of Christ, the role of false prophets, and the devices the evil one uses to cultivate apostasy. You will also discover:
- What the persecution of the Antichrist will entail and events foretelling his coming
- How to avoid being deceived by the Antichrist
- Our Lady’s role in the End Times
- The significance of sacrilege, idolatry, and the “abomination of desolation”
- The consequences of attacks on the Holy Eucharist, the Sacred Liturgy, and the Blessed Mother
- The correlation (if any) between Rome and the Antichrist
- How contemporary heresies, occultism, and immorality plant the seeds for evil
This book will empower and encourage you to hold fast to your beliefs, bear witness to the truth, and defend against false teachings that subvert the fortitude of the faithful.
- Pages: 432
- Format(s): Paperback