The week that led to Easter is significant in the lives of Christians. Children will learn the events of Holy Week, tracing the steps of Christ to the cross that leads to jubilant celebration as Christ defeats Satan and sin! This book retells the events of Palm Sunday through Easter day (Matthew 21:1—28:10; Mark 11:1—16:8; Luke 19:29—24:12; John 12:12—20:10).
This product is part of the Accelerated Reader™ program and carries a point value of .5.
About the Series
Arch® Books captivate children with colorful pictures and creative poems. Each book presents a complete Bible story in a fun-to-read way children ages 5–9 will understand and remember. Known all over the world for their biblical and historical accuracy, Arch Books are accessible, engaging, affordable, and collectible—perfect for assisting teachers and parents as they teach their children the Bible and how God works in all aspects of our lives.
- 16-page Bible story books
- Poetry and language geared toward children ages 5 to 9
- Colorful, biblically accurate illustrations
- Letter to parents on page 16 offers background to the Bible story and suggestions for application
- Clear Gospel connection in each book