Marriage is a lifelong choice, a vocation, and a sacrament, and preparing for it takes more than planning the ceremony. Over time the partners will reflect, discuss, and take action toward building a more complete unity in mind, body, and heart. Through the sacrament of marriage, spouses are joined together in the Lord and become a new sign of God’s presence to the world.
Part of the Liguori Sacramental Preparation Series, this workbook prepares couples for their new life as husband and wife. Key features include:
- Topical chapters written by experts in Catholic teaching
- Practical tools for living your Christian marriage
- Testimonies from real couples give who are in touch with Catholics today
- A step-by-step guide to the new (2016) Order of Celebrating Matrimony
- Questions and assessments for discussion and understanding
- Unique chapters that deal with Natural Family Planning and special cases such as convalidation, military couples, and interfaith marriages