50-3047 White Goeblin Seven Sacraments Stole by Slabbinck�.
Overlay stole - Style 38: with tapered flat capuche. Woven in Gobelin, a fabric of 100% viscose. Width at ends: 4 3/4" and Overall length: 59"
We include a small booklet with the explanation of each individual scene:
- Baptism: baptismal shell and water.
- Confirmation: Blessing hands and anointing oil.
- Holy Orders: Bible (teaching), hosts (Eucharist).
- Penance: Stole and blessing hand.
- Holy Eucharist: Chalice with host, breaking the bread.
- Matrimony: Two hands and wedding rings.
- Extreme Unction: Blessing hand and cross, for the unction.
Overlay stoles are lined and interlined, supported by an elegant chain, which prevents stole from rubbing neck or hair, and saves the use of a stole protector.