Baptism begins a child’s life of faith. With the parents, godparents, and Christian community, parish leaders and ministers prepare families for this special celebration and sacred duty.
Part of the new Liguori Sacramental-Preparation Series, this guide arms facilitators and coordinators of baptismal-preparation classes with the information they need to instruct and inspire.
Complete with references to Scripture, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and other key documents, it includes
- How-to guides for baptismal-prep meetings
- Page-by-page tips for using the Parent Guide
- “From the Film” feature connects topics to the new Your Baby’s Baptism video
- Tools for sacramental formation and faithful families
- Helping parents select godparents
- Transitioning parents into parish/family life
- Reproducible resource handout