73-77 Front Wrap Alb in Beige Greco Fabric with 3 rows of lace by Slabbinck. This Alb in Greco Fabric is 70% man-made fibers and 30% viscose. Three rows of lace embellish this garment at the sleeves and hemline.
Alb is adapted for use under a chasuble, as a vestment for concelebration, for Baptism, Home Mass or for Lectors.
For all styles:
- Convenient Coat Style Alb. The collar finished with fixed amice, concealing clothing underneath (no separate amice needed).
- Fabric covered buttons for perfect fit.
- Two elegant front and back pleats guarantee complete freedom of movement.
- The style has two slits for access to trouser pockets.
- May be worn with or without cincture.
- Manufactured in wash and wear fabrics.