How can readers improve focus and comprehension? These Reading Focus Cards can be especially helpful to challenged readers because they:
- Increase focus & attention span
- Help filter or block out other text/media on a page
- Improve the ability to decode words.
- Experience more visual reading comfort through customized color selection
- Promote & help develop more brain connectivity with tools’ tactile & visual features
- Improve executive function (retention of content read & other skills)
Who can benefit from using the Reading Focus Cards? Students of any age or ability level Readers who experience “text overwhelm” Emergent readers ELA or ESL students Medical, legal professionals, paraprofessionals & students Seniors & other readers with “visual stress” or “fatigue” Individuals with suspected/diagnosed reading or learning disabilities Stroke-recovery & brain-injury (TBI) patients Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s patients Readers w/ ADHD, dyslexia, low vision & autism Other readers, too!