Chicken Soup for the Soul: Find Your Happiness
101 Inspirational Stories about Finding Your Purpose, Passion, and Joy
By Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Amy Newmark
What makes you happy? This follow-on to bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive contains 101 stories of positive thinking on how to find your happiness.
Read inspirational true stories about how real people used positive thinking, thankfulness, and good old-fashioned common sense to find their own paths to happiness, pursuing their passions, finding their purpose, and reclaiming the joy in their lives. You’ll learn how to:
- use positive thinking to change your attitude
- find the good in every day and count your blessings
- listen to your heart and pursue your true passions
- find your purpose at work, at play, and through volunteering
- find joy in simple pleasures and everyday basics
- leave an unfulfilling job and find one with meaning
- experience the joy of giving
- stop and smell the flowers ...and get your carrot!