384 pages, paperback
When our loved ones leave this world, our connection with them does not end. These 101 stories about amazing connections, angels, and answered prayers will inspire and comfort you.
Death takes away the physical presence of our loved ones, but not their spirit. Sometimes they send us signs from beyond, or come to us in dreams or as angels. Sometimes our loved ones visit Heaven but come back because it’s not their time. Your faith will be renewed and you’ll be awed by these miraculous true accounts, including:
- Grace, who didn’t know the family secret— she had a brother who died when she was an infant—until he came to her in a dream and became her guardian angel.
- Michelle, whose late father spoke to her in the car and made her sit through a green light, avoiding a fatal accident.
- Five-year-old Garrett, who escorted his two year-old brother to Heaven after they were in a car accident, and came back to talk about it.
- Jeanne, who dreamt that her grandfather was stabbed in the heart by an assailant right before he died of a heart attack, and whose grandmother had the same dream.
- Carolyn, whose late mother came back to her and diagnosed a mysterious ailment and a potentially fatal blood clot that the doctors missed.