A Book of Saints for Catholic Moms
52 Companions for Your Heart, Mind, Body, and Soul
Author: Lisa M. Hendey
Lisa M. Hendey, bestselling author of The Handbook for Catholic Moms and The Grace of Yes shares her passion for the saints by introducing fifty-two holy companions as guides for the amazing vocation of Catholic motherhood.
Guided by the example of the saints, Hendey eloquently links personal stories, scripture, prayer, and soul-strengthening exercises into a spiritually rich and deeply practical resource for Catholic women. This edition includes a new preface and cover and is updated with information about saints canonized since the first edition.
Allow The Book of Saints for Catholic Moms to help you grow in your faith and enrich your heart, mind, body, and soul by spending each week of the year with Lisa M. Hendey and a different saint. This award-winning spiritual guidebook introduces you to popular saints such as Th�r�se of Lisieux, Teresa of Calcutta, John Paul II, and Patrick, as well as lesser known but equally inspiring saints such as Gianna Beretta Molla and Damien of Molokai.
Each week Hendey offers:
- a thematic prayer intention;
- biographical and devotional information about the saint;
- lessons she learned from each saint;
- daily scripture meditations;
- activities for moms and children; and
- practical, spiritually rich steps that help moms incorporate the wisdom and exemplary faith of each figure into their own lives.
- Format: Paperback
Trim size: 6 x 9 inches