St. Teresa of Avila endured much suffering including a severe illness shortly after joining the Carmelite Order. Through her sufferings, she began to experience divine visions and had a deep inner peace.
Later in her life she founded a reformed convent and started new houses throughout Spain despite harsh criticism. Known today as a great mystic and a Doctor of the Church, St. Teresa of Avila is a great example in love for God, reverent prayer, suffering with joy, and brave resilience.
- These socks are sure to be a conversation starter and evangelization opportunity.
- Our socks make great Catholic gifts for all occasions: First Communion, Confirmation, Ordination, Wedding, Christmas Presents, Easter Baskets, Graduation.
- Proudly made in the USA by our team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Each sock’s essential stitches represent the Holy Family: Tan around the inside of the cuff, representing St. Joseph as head and protector of the Holy Family. Blue (outside) and white (inside) representing Mary and Jesus stitched across the toe of every sock.
- A portion of production goes to make socks for our brothers and sisters experiencing homelessness in Indianapolis, IN.