The Pocket Guide to the Sacrament of Reconciliation is a beautiful, prayerful book by Fr. Mike Schmitz and Fr. Josh Johnson which helps Catholics enter in to the Sacrament of Reconciliation more deeply.
In this small but powerful book, Fr. Mike and Fr. Josh explain:
- How to make an excellent examination of conscience
- How to identify the root cause of sins you find yourself confessing over and over again
- What to do if you don't feel sorry for your sins
- What to do if you can't think of anything to say
- What do to if you are afraid to confess a particular sin
This book includes an examination of conscience and the text of the Act of Contrition.
Its small size, page-holding ribbon, and durable Alpha Cowhide cover make it perfect to bring with you every time you go to the Sacrament of Reconciliation!