In this highly anticipated English translation according to the Second Typical Edition, the Ordo Celebrandi Matrimonium "is presented with an enrichment of the Introduction, rites and prayers, and with certain changes introduced in keeping with the norm of the Code of Canon Law promulgated in 1983" (Decree of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments). The revision of this Ritual Edition, which is divided into four chapters and includes three Appendices, incorporates changes in accord with the Third Typical Edition of The Roman Missal, updated Lectionary texts, and The Revised Grail Psalms. This Clothbound Edition includes all the enhanced features that celebrants have come to know and trust from Catholic Book Publishing: large, easy-to-read type; printed and reinforced end papers; a sturdy cover; and satin ribbon markers to add an elegant finishing touch. Specially produced acid-neutral cream paper from established, quality mills ensures a high level of opacity and consistency of the highest degree. While providing highly readable type for text and music, this volume also boasts a proven layout that respects functional page-turns.
- Large, bold, legible type for Priest's text and music
- Includes 5 full-color illustrations, that enhance the sacredness and dignity of the text
- Doubly-reinforced Smyth sewing, coupled with heavy-duty binder's board ensure strength, durability and longevity
- Enhanced binding methods add sturdiness to help the volume retain its shape
- Two decorated satin ribbon page markers, designed not to fray and enhanced by our patented insert system