The bright, vibrant, and eye-catching illustrations in this book will “pop” off the pages to delight little children as they learn what happens during Mass.
They can follow along as these parts of the Mass take place:
- the beginning of Mass
- the reading of the Gospel
- the presentation of gifts to the Priest
- the elevation of the Host during the Consecration
- the praying of the Our Father
- the reception of Communion
This colorful book provides children with a gentle introduction to the Mass.
Author: REV. THOMAS J. DONAGHY
Size: 7 1/2 x 5 1/4
Color: FULL COLOR