The first note-taking & journaling Bible ever of the popular RSV 2nd Catholic Edition.
It features an easy-to-follow, two-column format with two-inch ruled margins, enabling readers to easily align their notes, thoughts, and prayers alongside specific verses. Also includes 16 pages of color maps.
With high-quality Bible paper and cover materials, the Ignatius Note-Taking and Journaling Bible is a durable edition for anyone who wants to capture sermon notes, prayers, artwork, discussion notes, or personal reflections in their Bible.
- Two-column format
- 2" ruled margins for writing
- Cream-colored Bible paper
- Synthetic black leather cover
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Size: 6.25" x 7.25"
- 7 pt. Palatino type
- 1,264 pages
- Packaging with O-wrap
- Sturdy elastic band for cover closure
- 16 pages of color maps
"The Revised Standard Version, Second Catholic Edition is the most beautiful English translation of the Bible today."
- Scott Hahn, Ph.D., Best-selling Author; President, St. Paul Center for Biblical Theology
- Size (HxW): 7.7 x 6.6
- Pages: 1264