Gloria Patri Paracord Rosary
- Cording is Strong 550 military grade paracord. Durable, waterproof, and very difficult to break.
- Comes with Clip to Attach to Belt or Back Pack
- Key Ring is Also Added
- Stainless Steel Hail Mary & Our Father Beads 9mm x 13mm
- 3 1/2" Deluxe St. Benedict Crucifix with Chrome Finish
- Lightweight beads are used on most of the Rosaries. No need to add unnecessary weight to your pack!
- Painstaking attention to detail along with time honored American craftsmanship.
- Every Rosary & Bracelet is handmade specifically for each customer to ensure quality.
- Each Rosary is inspected three times to insure the best quality.
- The Industrial Grade 12mm stainless steel ring holding the crucifix or cross into place is able to withstand over 300 lbs of pulling power. The stainless steel rings are incorporated into the bottom knot to hold the crucifix or shield into place. This is far more difficult to produce but provides greater stability and strength.
- Industrial Grade Type III 550 Paracord produced in the United States exceeds all strength specifications and is both rot and UV resistant. Many low end brands use substandard paracord or other inferior materials which reduces prices but in turn is weak and causes sagging, breakage, and discoloration.
- Handcrafted wood beads that are designed for efficiency and comfort.
- Deluxe Crucifixes, Custom Centers & Shields are not only detailed but are are substantial to the touch.
- Corrosion Resistance Stainless Steel and Chrome Plated Brass Beads.
- High Impact Acrylic Beads which provides hardness and durability vs inexpensive plastic beads used by lesser brands which scratch and the color will come off over time.
- Beads are placed on the cording with enough slack to be able to move them even if wearing gloves.