There’s a lot of talk about Missionary Discipleship.
But how do you practically live it?
Foundations for Discipleship is not simply a book you read. It’s a tool you use to form and accompany others on their journey as Christian disciples.
For use with small groups or individuals, these captivating articles provide the roadmap for training in the basic skills of Christian living and evangelization, including:
- How to live “The Little Way of Evangelization”
- How to accompany others on the journey of “Win,” “Build,” and “Send”
- How to help others grow in prayer, Eucharistic devotion, Christian friendship, and care for the poor
- How to share the Gospel and your testimony
- How to deepen one’s own interior life, from which all evangelization flows
- How to invite others into mission
This book is a toolbox for leaders who want to walk with others in discipleship. If you read it by yourself, it might change your life; if you use it to lead others, you might change the world.