Appealing, easy-to-read with straight answers to Confirmation candidates' most commonly asked questions. Helps sponsors and parents understand their roles as the confirmand's spiritual mentors. Journaling pages assist the candidate's decision-making process and help the group answer such questions as "Am I ready to be confirmed?" "What name and what kind of service projects should I choose?" and "How will preparing for Confirmation and being confirmed help me?" Major topics include:
- How it all started: A brief history of Confirmation
- Preparing for Confirmation: The classes, the projects, the retreat, selecting a Confirmation name, . . . and more
- Companions on the Quest: Roles of parents, sponsors, the parish community
- The ceremony – what happens? Why a bishop has to confirm, and what to expect during the liturgy.
- After confirmation – what then? Does Confirmation make much difference in life? Will religion classes be "done"?
(32 pages, 6" x 9")