Meet Divine Mercy Jesus! The feast of Divine Mercy is celebrated on the first Sunday after Easter Sunday.
"Lay your head on my shoulder, rest and regain your strength.
I am always with you"-Jesus to St. Faustine.
On February 22, 1931, Jesus appeared to St. Faustina, a Polish nun, and delivered the message of Divine Mercy. Jesus asked St. Faustina to have an image painted of him standing with two rays coming from his chest, with the words, "Jesus, I trust in You" underneath. The rays represented the blood and water that poured out when he was pierced by the lance after his crucifixion. Jesus instructed St. Faustina that this image would be a reminder to all mankind of God's endless mercy. Jesus said it should also be a reminder to us that we are called to show God's love and mercy to others as well.
Teach your children about the love and mercy of Christ! Introduce the story of Divine Mercy using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider what it means to receive God’s mercy and how to show mercy to others. Great for opening discussions about love, compassion, forgiveness, hope and trust.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
- Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!