The celebration of the Liturgy of the Word with children is a liturgical experience that opens young people to hear and respond to God’s Word in ways that enable them to be nurtured and challenged by its power, and to experience the grace of ongoing conversion to the vision and values of the Word of God.
Children's Liturgy of the Word 2023–2024 enables prayer leaders to confidently lead children through the Liturgy of the Word.
Each liturgy guide offers:
- An overview of the season
- Weekly guides for leading and preparing the liturgy
- Suggestions for the liturgical environment
- Weekly Scripture citations and commentary on all three readings and the responsorial psalm
- Weekly Scriptural connections to Church teaching and tradition
- Weekly reflections for the children's Liturgy of the Word
The liturgy guides in this resource will enable prayer leaders to facilitate the Liturgy of the Word with children in a prayerful way, allowing each child to deepen and explore his or her relationship with God.
Paperback | 8 3/8 x 10 7/8 | 272 pages | Language: English