A Busy Parent's Guide to a Meaningful Lent
Lent. With children.
Mom and theologian Maria Christina Morrow can relate to your sigh. Lent is a time of sacrifice, but Lent with little ones (or medium ones, or older ones) can seem like sacrifice with an extra helping of penance. Why? Because parenting comes with its own set of sacrifices, made daily.
But being a busy parent doesn't mean you (and the whole family) can't do Lent well.
A Busy Parent's Guide to a Meaningful Lent is the book you've been looking for. It's a quick, easy, all-in-one Lenten resource that starts your day off with Scripture, reflection, prayer - and achievable ideas to help busy parents make the most of Lent.
Each day, you'll find:
- A theme for the day
- The daily Mass readings (no hunting for another book or device)
- A brief reflection - a 5-minute read
- A quick and easy Catholic practice for the day
- A one-line aspirational prayer
- And, for those days when you want more, an additional reflection and questions for journaling or meditation
With A Busy Parent's Guide to a Meaningful Lent you can live Lent well, even in the middle of your beautiful, busy, and sometimes messy family life.